1. The fees for an overnight stay are given in the price list in the campsite rules.
Teenagers under 18 years of age are only permitted to camp with written permission from their parents.
2. Each campsite user, immediately upon arrival, must find the groundskeeper and register by presenting their identity card, passport or passport substitute. At the same time, a deposit for the usage of facilities is required.
3. Individual camping pitches are selected by the groundskeeper. The use of a different or unauthorised pitch is not permitted.
4. The campsite does not permit any traffic from 22:00 – 7:00 and 13:00 – 15:00.
5. Open fires are not permitted.
6. Refrain from disturbing others with unnecessary noise, especially between 22:00 -7:00 and 13:00 – 15:00. Also the playing of radios and instruments is not allowed during these times.
7. Upon departure, the campsite user must make sure the pitch is left tidy. All waste must be disposed of in the containers provided.
8. Any liability for lost or damaged items, and accidents or injuries, will not be covered by the campsite owner. The campsite owner is exempt from any liability.
9. The instructions of the groundskeeper and his staff must be followed at all times. Gross violations of the campsite rules or given instructions will result in immediate dismissal from the grounds.
10. Dogs and other pets must be kept on a leash at all times.
11. Riding motorcycles, scooters and mopeds is not permitted on the campsite.
12. Failure to comply with campsite regulations will result in dismissal without refund of fees